Harley CAN-Bus Xtra Length Handlebar Switch Wiring 2014-2021 Touring Models USA!
Harley Davidson Xtra Length Handlebar Switch Extension (CAN Circuit Touring ONLY!)
FITS: 2014-2021 HARLEY TOURING MODELS
- Replacement Xtra Long Wiring Kit for Handlebar Switch Harness (Can Bus Circuit)
- Features OEM-Match Color-Coded Wiring with Factory Connectors
- Designed and Tested to Replace your Existing Factory Wiring Without Causing any Harm or Interference to the Motorcycle's Computer When Installing Taller Bars.
- Eliminates the Need for a Jumper Harness Between the Switch Housing and the CAN-Bus Module, Making it Easier to Run Through the Bars.
- 36", 39", 42", 45" or 48" Harness
- Sold Each with 1 Harness for the Left and 1 Harness for the Right
- Made in the U.S.A.
Newer Harley-Davidson models use what is known as a "Controller Area Network" (CAN) wiring
and circuit boards which are mounted in the handlebar switch housings. CAN is a 2 way communication network that eliminates the need for the large amount of wires used in previous models. These wiring harnesses are used when installing Taller Bars Replacing the Stock Harnesses in these Harley-Davidson models: 2014 and Newer Touring